Hang Posters and Distribute Awareness Materials
If you are a mother, have a mother, or love a mother, help raise awareness and eliminate stigma by hanging posters in your community!
1. CHOOSE - Choose poster(s) from above.
2. PRINT - Posters can be printed on standard 8 1/2" x 11" paper. You can even personalize them with your own logo and text if you choose. To personalize, download the file and place it in a letter size document as a picture. Adjust the pdf to fill the page. Now place a text box and/or your logo in front of the poster image. Don't have a color printer? Consider ordering the Symptom Work Collage poster from Vistaprint or uploading any of them to a site like this.
3. FIND A SPOT - Choose spots in your community to hang posters; a daycare, library, grocery store, OB office, Pediatrician office, basically anywhere you think a mom is sure to see it.
4. HANG - Grab some friends and hang your posters!
5. GRAB YOUR CAMERA - Take a picture and post to both yours and the NCMMH social media sites using #MomsMatter.
Small Information Cards
Share these palm-sized "Staying Healthy and Happy during Pregnancy" and "Postpartum Mental Health" cards with women in clinical settings, at awareness events and more.
See more at 2020Mom.org.